2018 academic results
It is with great pleasure that we congratulate all of our students from the Class of 2018 on their outstanding achievements in the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET):
- 96 percent of our students completed their NTCET.
- 38 students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 90 or more, placing them in the top 10% of students in Australia.
- over half of our students (55%) achieved an ATAR of 70 or above, placing them in the top 30 % of students in Australia.
- Six of the 2018 Top 20 students were from Darwin High School, including the equal top NT ATAR student, Nafi Mazid, who achieved an ATAR of 99.7.
- Ten students achieved an A+ in one or more subjects and twenty-seven students achieved an A+ merit in one or more subjects. A+ Merit represents exceptional achievement in the subject and these students are in the top 2 % of their cohort.