2017 academic results
It is with great pleasure that we congratulate all of our students from the Class of 2017 on their outstanding achievements in the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET):
- 97 percent of our students completed their NTCET.
- 52 students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 90 or more, placing them in the 10% of students in Australia.
- over half of our students (55%) achieved an ATAR of 70 or above, placing them in the top 30 % of students in Australia.
- Eight of the 2017 Top 20 students were from Darwin High School, including the top NT student, Nisangi Wijesinghe, who achieved an ATAR of 99.8.
- Sixteen students achieved an A+ in one or more subjects and nineteen students achieved an A+ merit in one or more subjects. A+ Merit represents exceptional achievement in the subject and these students are in the top 2 % of their cohort.