The NTCET Information Session will explain the following:
- What is the NTCET
- How many credits are needed
- Which subjects are compulsory
- VET courses and how they contribute to an NTCET
- ATAR requirements
- Pathways after Year 12
Visitors should not be permitted to attend the school if:
- they are unwell;
- they are awaiting the outcome of a test for COVID-19;
- they have been directed by relevant authorities to quarantine or self-isolate; or
- in the last 14 days, they have travelled to a place identified by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) as a COVID-19 hot spot
Visitors should adhere to the school’s hygiene practices, including:
- Washing or sanitising their hands on entry, after contact with high touch surfaces, after coughing or sneezing, and after using the bathroom.
- Coughing/sneezing into a tissue or the inside of their elbow.
- Avoiding the use of any water bubblers except to fill up their own personal water bottle