This year we are continuing to adopt a cautious approach for this event and have made changes to ensure physical distancing and hygiene principles are adhered to.
All guests must adhere to the COVID safe requirements set out below prior to attending:
- Must be well
- Are not awaiting the outcome of a COVID-19 test.
- Have not been directed by health authorities to quarantine or self-isolate.
- Have not travelled to an identified hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Are prepared to practice physical distancing of 1.5 metres between themselves and others where possible.
- Are prepared to adhere to the school's hygiene practices.
To ensure enhanced safety, this is a ticketed event. Guests without a ticket will not be allowed to attend. Tickets are not available on the day.
Parking is available for this event inside the Pavilion. See map below for details.