About the library
Our students have access to the Library during school hours and after school from Monday to Thursday until 6pm. The Library supports student learning through:
- making appropriate curriculum resources available to students and staff.
- assistance in the effective use of resources to foster the development of our students as information literate independent learners.
- a facility where teachers can conduct class research and technology based class activities.
- links to the wider library community that allow students and staff to access resources from other libraries.
- a forum in the school where student achievements are valued and displayed.
- a facility for students to engage in informal and independent learning during the school day and after school.
A free Homework Centre staffed by two tutors is available to all students in the Library after school until 6pm Monday to Thursday.
Students are able to borrow books from the library, and on request can access inter library loans.
- There is a limit (negotiable) of five items per student (not including prescribed textbooks)
- Loans are for 2 weeks, but can be renewed
- Students are unable to borrow if they have overdue items.