Compass is a web-based system that can be accessed by clicking here.
An app called Compass School Manager is also available for both iPhones/iPads (via the App Store) and Andriod phones/tablets (via the Google Play Store).
The browser version of the Parent Portal contains more features than the app. Students and their families are encouraged to download the Compass app to their smart phone/tablet device.
Parents/guardians and students will be issued with an individual login name and password upon enrolment. Importantly, Compass login details need to be kept private.
Students and parents/guardians will be required to update their password and confirm an email address and mobile phone number. These details will be used by the school for SMS and email communication throughout the year.
Once logged into Compass students and parents/guardians are able to:
- view student timetable and school calendar
- view up-to-date attendance information
- enter details of upcoming absences or explain past absences or late arrivals
- access progress reports
- make bookings for Parent Teacher Interviews
- view a newsfeed of school announcements, alerts and updates
- communicate by email with teachers